Wednesday, April 27

hello, again



It has been two very long months since I picked up the digital pen - two months that saw me face down every insufficiency in myself and the inherent instability of my present reality ...

Now, I have a job.

And I’ve successfully prioritized my most important goals -- to make it through the next four years, covering the cost of college for both of my children, coming out debt-free (both them and me) .

And I proved it by setting aside this writing while I tackled that task  ( it was NOT easy - edging up on 50 with fixed responsibilities at a time of financial belt tightening in the tech world , I had to go to court twice to keep from being evicted , for just one instance )

The deal I made for myself was that, once I got a job , I’d get back on a regular schedule and that writing, as well as exercise and a social life, would follow.

So here I am , with a road map established, for my professional,  personal and publishing lives .

I’m glad to be back, again.

Now to make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home