Sunday, January 3

and again

One Thousand More Words

These were significant because I started a bit late, and it took awhile to get going.

But once I sat down, the timer ticking ( I won't let myself check word count until each 25 min session is up, with a 5 min breather in between ) , I hit 1025 just as the bell brrrd

I imagine I'll stop counting the days here , once it's a regular part of my routine.

Though I do want to celebrate an important realization :   the work is sloppy , incoherent and there's lots of research and revision still ahead,  but now something exists where before it didn't.  Each day, I've created something entirely new - characters, ideas, elements of an alternate world. 

These are good accomplishments to consider, the creation and the steady accumulation,  as I settle in at the end of each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home